HOME   |   ABOUT   |   KEYNOTE SPEAKER   |   CONSULTATIONS   |   TRAINING   |   STORE   |   CONTACT          

Can You Laugh Away Anger?


Last week I found myself with so much to get angry at  -- my neighbor who throws cat s**t into my yard (I'm not exaggerating), the new wrinkles on my face (overnight!), not to forget the fact that I gained 2 lbs. because I have the slowest metabolism in the world and have to jog 9 miles to work off a tic tac I had in 2005. That's when I remember that years ago a FLASHER interrupted a jog but I decided to make a different choice - not to get ANGRY, but to get FUNNY.  You will laugh out loud at my new blog:  "Can You Laugh Away Anger?"

If life has been getting you DOWN, please READ and COMMENT on "Psychology Today." I LOVE reading your comments.

AND...
I'm getting SO excited! Only 10 days to "The Message of You Workshop!" There will be stories told and TED talks written. Details and registration HERE.

ONE MORE THOUGHT...
Many of you from past comedy conventions remember Tracy Newman, former TV Producer of "Ellen," "According to Jim," among many more shows. Well, she's reinvented her life as a singer/songwriter 
and I highly recommend watching her new music video, "I Just See You." It's about 4 little words we all want to hear from our partner.  http://bit.ly/I-Just-See-You

3 comments:

  1. laughter away anger is a not so easy but as the article you ave entered here is so interesting and by this so much new ideas i get and interesting. am glad to be here on your webpage and in the mean time i appreciate your work and i am enjoying to read your article that you have entered here and the image that you have entered here on this website.Stand up comedy always give a impression that is really helpful for stage shows and the body language in that is really important.I love to do comedy and watch comedy shows.We are providing you the best comedy shows.to get best booking just visit us.. http://www.laughatyourselffirst.com/videos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and entertainment are very important part for our life and it effects a lot the system and structure in each and every environment even for corporate events and the shows.For more details and funny stuff you can visit us..

    ReplyDelete

Judy's Blog

Judy Carter blogs on comedy, storytelling and public speaking techniques, using personal stories and her adventures as a stand-up comic turned motivational public speaker. Her weekly blogs are read by fans of her books, “The Comedy Bible” (Simon and Schuster) and “The Message of You” (St. Martin’s Press), which include comics, speakers, and entrepreneurs. She is also known for teaching the value of humor and storytelling to businesses as a leadership and stress reduction tool.